Countdown/Contact Information

Questions/Comments/Suggestions/Complaints/Squabbles/Issues/Feedback of any kind? E-mail me HERE.

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Times are Strange

Greetings, Wizards of the Spiral! 

I know it's been slightly over 1 week since my last post...and I apologize.  Things here are getting hectic as I get ready to embark on the journey through college.  Packing, unpacking to make mom happy and show her I have everything she requested, then repacking >.<.  It's different, but not in a bad way.  So for this post I really want to say that I'm not sure how much longer my blog will stay "active", and it's due to the strangeness around me and this new adventure. 

No, I'm not leaving...intentionally.  I will try my darndest to make time for all of you in game and in the blogosphere, and I won't be quitting Twitter, my posts will just become more sporadic.  Maybe college will be good for my blogging as a way to decompress after the day, we'll just have to cross that bridge when we come to it. 

Now for something I haven't done before.  Answering questions.  This is my way to help pick up my blogging slack.  Maybe with a little outside motivation waiting in my e-mail inbox I will post more :)  My first question was in comment form from Miss Rachel Windtalon.  Here it is:

Where did you get your robes in your At Play picture.

That one's easy enough-Youkai in the Tree of Life drops them :)  The hat is also a drop by Youkai for those of you wondering.  As for the shoes, try Death Oni...though I hear he doesn't drop them lightly and I got them by chance!

One other thing!  While I am not ITS (In The Spiral) as often as I once was, I'm still lurking.  I have been playing another game to relieve some farming boredom and I have been playing on my fire girl alt: Maria.  Last names of alts will not be published until I am ready for everyone to meet them ;).

Your [Freshman Again...>.<] Friend Always,
John Lifeglen

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for answering my question. I already got the hat. Oh by the way, my brother is going to college so I know what you are going through, kind of. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! I hope you have a great year! It'll be fun, an adventure, but might also be kinda rough this first year. If you need anything, someone to talk to (cookies?) give me a hollar. Sorry I can't fix grades though, LOL! I'm sure you'll do great. I'm gonna miss seeing you ITS
    (I said I wasn't gonna cry... )

    ReplyDelete