Countdown/Contact Information

Questions/Comments/Suggestions/Complaints/Squabbles/Issues/Feedback of any kind? E-mail me HERE.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Student Teacher?!?

So, uh...most of you probably knew this before I did, as I wasn't aware that I was on the ballot.  Apparently, I was nominated (and elected) Balance Student Teacher.  I guess this means that I now need to try and magically expand the day into 30 hours.  I'll do my best to get a guide up and mod and this and that and everything else that comes with it, but it'll take some time.  Thank you to all who voted for me and who have stuck with this weary sorcerer through it all.  I'll try and meet with the other student teachers to see if we can't throw something together in the ways of a party soon.  No promises, as I'm sure everyone has busy schedules.  I guess this also means I should be working to legendary a bit faster...oh my what a work load I have just accumulated.  It'll be a fun ride, and I can't wait to work with you all!

Your [Stunned] Friend Always,
John Lifeglen

2 comments: