Countdown/Contact Information

Questions/Comments/Suggestions/Complaints/Squabbles/Issues/Feedback of any kind? E-mail me HERE.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Argh Blargh

Finals week is fast approaching and this college student needs to hit the books.  Less spiral time in my near future as my math classes are taking over my life.  I'll still be sneaking online once in a while for a bit of 3v3 action ala Matthew Deathcaster and Maria Moonblossom.  We have to get Maria's rank up so she can get Conviction.  I'm sitting pretty on Knight (still >_<) and working towards advancement (almost had it last night but we met a blade stacking team and we went 2nd...and none of us were carrying Melts at the time.  If only sideboards could be bigger some days...).  Matt has achieved Conviction and is sitting on the line between Veteran and Knight (though on which side of that line escapes me at the time being).  I can't wait to rejoin you all in the spiral more permanently this summer.

In other news, the pinnacle of the Wizard101 Community is bidding us a brief adieu.  The Friendly Necromancer aka Thomas Lionblood is taking some time away from blogging.  Friendly, know that you will be greatly missed by all of us.  Enjoy your time away and Godspeed in all of your future endeavors.  Looking back, Through the Eyes of a Sorcerer wouldn't have been created without the inspiration from you and it has been amazing getting to know you and your family better.  

And now I'm off to study for that Calculus exam tomorrow -.-

Your [Swamped] Friend Always,
John Lifeglen

PS. The Spiral Hunger Games STILL need 11 more people.  I would LOVE to kick this off soon, so take a look at the picture on the Hunger Games Tourney tab and tell me where you want to play!  Comment on this post or join the group on Diary of a Wizard ConnectX.

No comments:

Post a Comment