Countdown/Contact Information

Questions/Comments/Suggestions/Complaints/Squabbles/Issues/Feedback of any kind? E-mail me HERE.

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Blog Title Origin (and Housekeeping)

It has come to my attention that 150 (as of this post) posts in and most people still don't understand my blog title. I figured I'd give a little bit of info behind my thought process as I created this blog a couple of Mays ago why I chose to call this blog "Through the Eyes of a Sorcerer".

The truth of the matter is that I was at a complete loss for what to call it. Thinking about the school I couldn't think of anything very original to use. While mulling over a title before creating the blog, I happened to cast a Judgment and once again realize that she's blindfolded. And that's when the name struck me. I'm giving you an evaluation of the game from my Point of View. My perspective. It's through my eyes. But possibly the single most iconic Balance spell can't see a thing. Oh, the irony! And that's how I settled on it.

Since discovering the Fansite Kit, I've always included the balance doodle girl that's blindfolded. I had hoped this little head-nod to Judgment would tell people, but I guess it was too out there to make a connection. It's hard to say if I hadn't thought of it if I'd have even made the connection.

In other news, I cracked a single Hoard of the Hydra open and got the quintessential mount for Sorcerers everywhere. The Hydra! If the Great Hornocerous was the taxi of the Spiral, then the Hydra is the tour bus. Those of you at the Ravenwood Radio after-party tonight (assuming there is one, I have no power or background knowledge, I'm merely speaking from past experience) might see the Hydra and I might be willing to give rides.

That's all I've got for you today, folks. Have a super Wednesday.

Your Friend Always,
John Lifeglen

No comments:

Post a Comment