Countdown/Contact Information

Questions/Comments/Suggestions/Complaints/Squabbles/Issues/Feedback of any kind? E-mail me HERE.

Friday, August 10, 2012

Beta!


Hey there gang! Just wanted to drop everyone a line. The cat is officially out of the bag and Closed Beta has launched...and I'm setting sail for adventure in it! I'm currently keeping on the down low because I don't want everyone to know the awesome name I've chosen for myself yet. Maybe I'll still be John Lifeglen. Maybe I'll be [redacted] or [redacted]. Who knows? You'll all know once things go LIVE! And oh how I can't wait for them to go LIVE! You all are going to absolutely LOVE the new game. Here's a brief summary of my adventures so far.

I started out as a [redacted] on [redacted] talking to [redacted] about [redacted]. I went to talk to [redacted] about [redacted] and [redacted] and met [redacted]. I played in [redacted] and am now in [redacted].*

Welp, that's all for now, folks!

Your Friend in Piracy Always,
[redacted].

*When things go Live I might come back and edit all of the annoying "[redacted]" into what they really should be. Or maybe I'll just post the phrases for you all to fill in the blanks :)

--Originally posted at Through the Eyes of a Privateer, pre-merge--

No comments:

Post a Comment