Countdown/Contact Information

Questions/Comments/Suggestions/Complaints/Squabbles/Issues/Feedback of any kind? E-mail me HERE.

Monday, August 15, 2011

The Coming Tide


Captain's Log, Stardate 65123: In two days I will be moving back to college. This means, you guessed it, less frequent entries. Hey, Earthly education is unfortunately more important than the diploma-less education we're given at Ravenwood. When Wysteria hits, I'll still be logging in for that stuff. I need that Triwizard Spiral Cup Trophy for my trophy case (still undecided on how to construct it).  I'm also still gardening in hopes for Orthrus cards. I can't just abandon my Silver Trumpet Vines (as much as I might like to...)!

That's all I've got for today, except that this blog is now featured on the approved link list on Wizard101Central, though I still can't link it in my signature. Oh well.

Your Friend Always,
John Lifeglen

End log.

No comments:

Post a Comment