Countdown/Contact Information

Questions/Comments/Suggestions/Complaints/Squabbles/Issues/Feedback of any kind? E-mail me HERE.

Friday, November 25, 2011

Transcention

Welcome, Spiralites, to another exciting installment of...oh who am I kidding. Forget the formalities, I'm Transcended, baby! Thanks to an extended Thanksgiving break, I was able to achieve level 70 earlier this week (and get the Chimera spell along the way!). Every time I reach level cap, I change up the looks of my gear. Now, I had this idea that being Transcended should mean showcasing how I looked as a noob + school symbols.

I quickly decided that this was a bad idea. It was much too bright, so I traded it in for different orange and brown diggs, still very much to my taste. Technically I'm still using level 60 gear, as I was horribly underwhelmed with the level 68 gear. True, I found what looked to be a very nice athame, at least until I realized the lack of pips. I'm balance. I rely heavily on power pips. 
                           

That's all I've got for right now. I'm working on getting a better pet hatched, and then I don't know where my adventures will lead next. 

Your [Transcended] Friend Always,
John Lifeglen

No comments:

Post a Comment