Countdown/Contact Information

Questions/Comments/Suggestions/Complaints/Squabbles/Issues/Feedback of any kind? E-mail me HERE.

Monday, May 16, 2011

Everwinter Averted

WOOT!  School's out for the year (finally).  I don't know if you can expect more frequent posts or tweets on Twitter (Which Sabrina Ghostwhisper so kindly pointed out I'd been missing from).  Finals...well...we just won't think about those.  It's SUMMER!  So we'll move on with news.

I finished Wintertusk, stopped the Everwinter, and earned a few badges along the way.  I got Master Historian, Hero of Grizzleheim, Wintertusk Explorer, and Bird Watcher.  YAY!  Now it's time to finish cleaning out the quest journal and do the Waterworks and Crab Alley.  Then I need to get all of the new badges, too.  So much to do still!  Oh, and Judgement should hatch soonish.  I thought Autumn was getting me a desk :(.

And now mom's hollering at me to go do laundry.  Welcome to the summer...

Your Friend Always,
John Lifeglen

No comments:

Post a Comment