Countdown/Contact Information

Questions/Comments/Suggestions/Complaints/Squabbles/Issues/Feedback of any kind? E-mail me HERE.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Exciting News!

As acting leader of the Wizard101 Bloggers' Club (/\ see above /\)I am proud to announce that we are now affiliated with Diary of a Wizard!  Awesome, huh?  There's more.  

Awesome stuff is coming to Diary of a Wizard and that's all I can say.  GET EXCITED. It's going to be MASSIVE! Text effects now over.  

To celebrate this teaming-up of two community endorsing organizations I'm cracking down harder on the restrictions for remaining on "the good list" on the HQ page.  If you don't cut the mustard you'll be blacklisted as promised.  Sorry about that, but you knew what you were getting into before you started.  The guidelines are all written in black and white (brown and orange, technically...whatever) and presented to you on the page. 

Oh, and My costume for the Ravenwood Ball is done, is your's?  Announcement of date/time is coming on 5/29 and I'll be adding a countdown as soon as I get the chance.  I feel like I need a page just for countdowns these days...sheesh.  

Your Friend Always,
John Lifeglen

No comments:

Post a Comment