Countdown/Contact Information

Questions/Comments/Suggestions/Complaints/Squabbles/Issues/Feedback of any kind? E-mail me HERE.

Monday, May 30, 2011

News Again!

More exciting news broke yesterday on Diary of a Wizard.  The full details about the contests going on, etc, are included at that link.  I thought I'd do my part and make a nice little invitation for the Ravenwood Ball and Birthday Bash (version 2.0!).  Last year I was late to the party and only caught the tail end of it thanks to technical difficulties.  Hard to believe I've been blogging for a little over a year now and was present at the first one!  The part I was there for was super fun and really crazy, and this year should be even more spectacular.  As the community has grown, things have gotten more...interesting...and there's no better time to celebrate the community than celebrating with Fallon.  Did I mention the enormous loot bag?  Yeah...click that link.  I bet you all want the invitation now, eh?  Enjoy.


Yeah, dress to impress.  The lovely Maria Moonblossom and I have our own outfits ready and we can't wait to show them off!

The link at the beginning also outlines the new rewards program at DoaW and the new Beta Project that involves the Forums over at DoaW.  Get. Excited.  The forum project is going smoothly so far and I can't wait to have additional help in rolling it out in full!  So much excitement in the Spiral and the related portions of the interwebs!

Your Friend Always,
John Lifeglen

No comments:

Post a Comment