Countdown/Contact Information

Questions/Comments/Suggestions/Complaints/Squabbles/Issues/Feedback of any kind? E-mail me HERE.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

School Pet Idea

The school pets are revealed for level 78...and quite a few people aren't all that thrilled. I got to thinking during the Ravenwood Radio afterparty (by the way, you NEED to download RR#62 from iTunes when it's released. Trust me!) that it would be cool to get a piggle as a school pet. A piggle with a school symbol on the belly. You could even dye it to match your style! That's all I had for you, just a quick little post. Lemme know what you think!

Your Friend Always,
John Lifeglen

3 comments:

  1. Haha I thought we were gonna get that from pet mixing way back when advanced pets came out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new pets are:

    Balance: Chimera
    Myth: Basilisk
    Death: Bone Drake
    Life: Gnome
    Ice: Wooly Mammoth
    Storm: Triton
    Fire: Efreet

    ReplyDelete