Countdown/Contact Information

Questions/Comments/Suggestions/Complaints/Squabbles/Issues/Feedback of any kind? E-mail me HERE.

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Bloggers' Club Holiday Extravaganza

Hey party people! Exciting news! There's going to be a Holiday Extravaganza hosted by moi on the 20th of December (tentatively). There will be 4 individual contests that night spread between my 3 houses that will be involved. The 4 contests will each be through a different social networking device, but there will be more information on that soon. I'm not revealing any contest details or anything yet, just giving you a heads up.

I WANT THIS EVENT TO BE FUN AND ACCESSIBLE FOR AS MANY WIZARDS AS POSSIBLE. IF YOU HAVE A CONFLICT WITH THE TIME, PLEASE LET ME KNOW AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO I CAN TRY TO ACCOMMODATE YOU. FAILURE TO NOTIFY ME WITHIN4 DAYS OF TODAY WILL RESULT IN NO TIME FOR ME TO MAKE THE NECESSARY ADJUSTMENTS TO PLANNING. 


And now that bold-caps-speak has left the building, I'll bid you all a good night. Remember! Check your social calendars. If ANYONE cannot make it, let me know. I'd like as many wizards to be able to participate in the contests as possible! And yes, these contests have [small] prizes attached.

Your Friend Always,
John Lifeglen

P.S. I reserve the right to change the time of the party if something comes up. The countdown is the most up-to-the-minute way to know what's going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment