Countdown/Contact Information

Questions/Comments/Suggestions/Complaints/Squabbles/Issues/Feedback of any kind? E-mail me HERE.

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Feedback

Helloo Spiralites! I've been getting some e-mail feedback about bumping when the party is. Tuesday night sounded good for me, because I was figuring everyone would be done with school for the semester by then. I was wrong...so I'm going to adjust the date! How does the 23rd look for people at 8PM CST? I didn't want to push it back that far, because I know a lot of people travel for the winter holidays, but that's what's going to have to happen. I can't host it the weekend before the 20th because StormyWiz is throwing a party. Does Thursday the 22nd work, in case Friday falls through? Leave me a comment on this post, write me an e-mail, or drop me a tweet! Links to my Facebook, G+, and Twitter can all be found beneath the countdown information!

Your Friend Always,
John Lifeglen

*EDIT* Apparently Luke Goldhorn is having a party on the 23rd, and it was announced last month. I'm bumping the day back to the 22nd now. If the 22nd will not work, I will adjust and the "Holiday Extravaganza" will take place between Christmas and the New Year. Continue sending me date/time conflicts!

No comments:

Post a Comment