Countdown/Contact Information

Questions/Comments/Suggestions/Complaints/Squabbles/Issues/Feedback of any kind? E-mail me HERE.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! I know it's a bit early, but I wanted to take this time to tell you all to be safe, have fun, and come back from wherever you go in one piece. 2012 won't be the same without each and every one of you. There are many parties to attend tonight in our fair Spiral and I hope you'll check them out (unless you have plans in reality like I do!).   I'll be at a dance from 8:30 tonight until about 12:30 this morning, with breakfast to follow. Since 12:30 here is only 10:30 on the West Coast, maybe I'll drop in and say hello to party the rest of the night with the West Coast crew! Ya never know.

Remember: Don't drink and drive (unless it's a Shirley Temple or Roy Rogers ;) )

Your Friend Always,
John Lifeglen

No comments:

Post a Comment