Countdown/Contact Information

Questions/Comments/Suggestions/Complaints/Squabbles/Issues/Feedback of any kind? E-mail me HERE.

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Episode One Hundred and Forty Four: In Which John Lifeglen is an Archmage

Tonight I dinged the big 8-0 in the Crystal Caves. We're logging out right after talking to the [redacted] and defeating the [redacted] to [redacted] the [redacted]. We also turned in the Crows and the Tapestries. It's been a productive night so far. I think we're heading to bed and planning to finish up everything tomorrow at some point (when, I'm not so sure. Graduation parties to attend for friends and family!).

Just that brief update for everyone. Hope you all have a great weekend and hopefully I get around to writing more soon!

Your Friend Always,
John Lifeglen

No comments:

Post a Comment