Countdown/Contact Information

Questions/Comments/Suggestions/Complaints/Squabbles/Issues/Feedback of any kind? E-mail me HERE.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Test Run Feature

So...I was digging around looking at more fantastic fonts (now that I understand a bit more about graphic design) and I stumbled upon the POKEMON font!  Well...I grew up with Ash Ketchum so I've got a history with Pokemon.  Here's my new feature to test.  We'll see how it goes over and how many willing models I have lol!

********************
It's Cassandra Hexthorn!
Cassie is my best friend in the spiral, which many of you know if you added me on facebook and read my description.  I asked her to do this because of the weirdness of it all, because best friends stick together through it all.  Thank you Cassie for the picture and subjecting yourself to my mediocre editing abilities!

********************
Comment with who you think it is!  The winner will get...uh...their comment published! Ok, so everyone gets their comments published as long as it isn't vulgar but the first correct comment wins!  I'll edit this post with the image this is taken from soon :)

EDIT: The Contest is now closed, edits are above between the asterisks (*)
Your Friend Always,
John Lifeglen

7 comments:

  1. I'll guess and say that is Cassandra Hexthorn. I have an extensive history with the series as well been playing them since 1998 and even had the Japanese Green Version from 1996.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh love Pokemon. Have every single one lol. :D And oh geeze, I think I have a char that looks like that :P J/k. I'm just meaning it's going to be tough to guess completely correct what with everyone looking the same. But it's a nice concept! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm choosing players with VERY distinct appearances in the community. Hair styles might give it away on some (though not this one in particular) and the shapes of wands carried can sometimes give a clue as to school. I'm going to see where it goes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe you should do a silhouette of my character then, since well..I don't use my school wand. :D Make things a little harder. However, I'm not that known in the community, despite I am. So I'm not sure if that would be fair to use me, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe, I never said it was necessarily the proper school wand ;). PvP buffs often carry life to remove entangles, tons of people carry the opposite school. Some people like the crafted ones (which happen to make things confusing in a couple cases...myth=life, storm=ice, myth=balance, fire=life=ice, death=storm(just to give similar Legend wand comparisons to their crafted forms). It's really all about putting the pieces together like a giant puzzle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grrr, I'm pretty sure who it is, although Alric already said it. Darn ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha maybe I won't publish comments in the future until after at least a 12 hour time period. Alric wins! It's Cassandra Hexthorn!

    ReplyDelete