Countdown/Contact Information

Questions/Comments/Suggestions/Complaints/Squabbles/Issues/Feedback of any kind? E-mail me HERE.

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Hi Gang! I'm Kinda New Here...

So...I'm not very good at this. My older cousin John is usually the one to do posts here (hence the Sorcerer) in the title but he promised me I could play and say hi if I studied hard and got to Grandmaster. Guess what. If you are reading this is means I DID make it to Grandmaster. Yep yep. I'm a Grandmaster Thaumaturge. Oh...you don't know my name yet? You mean John doesn't talk about me all the time? Hmph...I'll have to rummage through the shared bank and hide something from him.

Well, my name is Noah Mythglen and I want to be Legendary when I grow up! Right now I'm trying to get a little drake all armored up to fly up and kick some Malistaire can.  John already did that, too?  GOSH. He never lets me have any fun, I swear. Maybe they have a hollodeck program in the Great Spyre then. Who knows. I WILL beat him to Morganthe!

There's meeeee!


I found those kickin' blue wings in the shared bank waiting for me, along with this nifty new outfit. I guess John didn't want me looking like I had just skinned a dragon and turned the skull into a helmet any more...He does take pretty good care of us. You mean you didn't know there were more?  Hmm...John probably has his reasons for that, then. Maybe he wants to let us all introduce ourselves when the time comes. If that's the case, there should be a pyromancer up next...though I can't tell you more than that. 

I just wanted to tell you that I'll be posting some now that I'm a Grandmaster and have proved my worth!  I hope my mischievous and pixie-esque look doesn't scare anyone away...because John most definitely picked this out for me >_<. Oh well. 

Keep it frosty,
Noah Mythglen

3 comments:

  1. *Sigh* he's going to get himself into trouble if he starts rummaging around in that shared bank. All of them know that's MY "increased storage unit" Oh well I suppose. Thanks for welcoming him, Autumn!

    ReplyDelete