Countdown/Contact Information

Questions/Comments/Suggestions/Complaints/Squabbles/Issues/Feedback of any kind? E-mail me HERE.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

More Maintenance, and Other things

Hello Wizards!  First let's get some news from KI:

Wizard101 Extended Maintenance
Wizard101 the game will be offline tonight
from 1am to 6am Central US Time.
During this time, players will be unable to log in to the game, and active players will be prompted to log out.
Our website will also be undergoing maintenance and may have interruptions in service during this downtime. Thank you for your continued patience while we improve the game service for all players.

I wonder what these updates will be?  And the website is going down as well.  I'm thinking maybe some news on Celestia will be posted, possibly some solid dates, and maybe a bit more as far as teaser art goes.  It's all very exciting!  In other news, today I scored 4 pets, 2 of which I already had.  I got a deathbat, skeletal warrior, green ghost, and red banshee.  Kiss the Red Banshee and Skeletal Warrior goodbye from my farming list :D

In other news, E3 2010 is under way and Nintendo seems to have a LOT of fun coming in the next year.  Sony seems to have some great new things coming our way too, though I missed the end of the Sony Spotlight on G4.  Does anyone know if KI has anything hiding away at E3?  It seems like that could REALLY boost the player base even further, and teasers at an event like E3 could start Wizard trending worldwide! 

Well, that's about all I've got for this installment, and now I'm going ITS.

Your Friend Always,
John Lifeglen

No comments:

Post a Comment