Countdown/Contact Information

Questions/Comments/Suggestions/Complaints/Squabbles/Issues/Feedback of any kind? E-mail me HERE.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Pets Pets Pets!

Since the release of the advanced pet system, everyone has been gripped with farming fever!  I'm sure most of you knew this already, and for those of you who didn't, which rock have you been calling home recently? 

My Pet List to Farm is really a help for me to keep track of what's what and who drops whom.  It has been a blessing, and a tool for many people to use.  Many users of this page will likely notice the removal of the Myth Treat, War Helephant, and Death Minotaur.  The reason behind this is simple, they have not been verified in the game since test went live.  If anyone has information pertaining to these pets as drops please let us know!  I'm only using information from Central to keep my list and so far those have been removed and marked as HYRBID ONLY more or less.

In other news, my farming has been slowing down and I'm taking time to train pets.  Health Gift is an amazing talent that I hope some of your pets manifest!  My Talented Piggle is giving me +1 health for ever 2-3 minigames I play, so lets hope this is the same for everyone :D

Last but not least, I am adding another poll to my blog.  Do you think the Fizzle rates have seemed to skyrocket since the APS (Advanced Pet System) went live?  Let me know what you think!  Oh, and coming soon will be a joint presentation of some thoughts for noobs (sorry, it's really a term of endearment-let's go with that-) and how KI can deal with the plague of noobs swarming our farming grounds in the Plaze of Conquests and beyond.  The other member of this feature presentation will be announced soon :D 

Have fun in the spiral guys, and check back often.  Don't forget to vote in the poll located that way -->

Your Friend Always,
John Lifeglen

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure if fizzle rates are actually higher lately, but with all the pet farming folks are getting in a lot more duels. More spells (and more full groups) mean more chances you'll see something fizzle, not necessarily that any particular spell has a worse chance than usual.

    ReplyDelete