Countdown/Contact Information

Questions/Comments/Suggestions/Complaints/Squabbles/Issues/Feedback of any kind? E-mail me HERE.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

BLAH...Internet Connection Failures

I would like to apologize in advance for my lack of blog updates and in-game appearances. Unfortunately our rural internet connection has been acting up and flickering between partial function and no function at all. As I type this I wonder just how long I have before I lose all connections again...


Due to this, My blog will likely come to a screeching halt for which I apologuze profusely. I am sorry that I cannot continue to update this blog frequently, as I will be waiting on the few moments a day when the little caution "no internet acess" icon flickers away from my task tray.

I will also not be playing much as that draws substantially more as far as connections go. I can barely run twitter and blogger as it is, let alone the magical adventure of a lifetime. Until my father takes a little bit of initiative (AKA he has something on eBay about to finish at auction), I am basically grounded for takeoff.

Please accept this apology and keep a spot for me until I may return, in full force.

Your [Regretful and Sorrowful] Friend Always,
John Lifeglen

No comments:

Post a Comment