Countdown/Contact Information

Questions/Comments/Suggestions/Complaints/Squabbles/Issues/Feedback of any kind? E-mail me HERE.

Friday, May 28, 2010

More Internet Problems

The minor problems I began facing a couple weeks ago have escalated to the point that I can no longer use my laptop for internet activities such as Wizard101, Blogger, or Twitter just to name a few that I frequent.  For you all, this has no repercussions except that I'll be offline for longer than originally anticipated.

As it turns out, dad called tech support this morning and got a code for me to tell them for the sole purpose of information disclosure [due in part to me being the technologically gifted person in my house...how will they survive with me at college next year *worries and forsees hammers flying at a computer screen*] so that I may try and work out the bugs with our connection while dad is at work.  Darn disclosure acts...makes working things out without the actual person bound by a contract handy VERY difficult.  Long story short, using this code they basically told me it wasn't on their end, it must be a problem with our wireless router [that I happened to receive for Christmas with my laptop this past year -urghhhhhh- great it's all my fault now...] and that we need to disconnect [scream silently in my head NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO this can't be happening!!! What about my party on Wednesday /\ (Look Up) /\ ] it.  This kills my laptop's internet capabilities but I can still use the home computer...sort of.  It crashes all the time-especially trying to play online games...-and it hasn't had Wizard101 patched since Christmas. 

Well, guess what I'm doing NOW.  I'm patching this dinosaur in the basement and hoping that something will give before Wednesday June 2nd so that I can play for the party.  As I type this I am plotting ways to get dad to purchase a new router before that time so that I can fix the connection and pray for a miracle.  Don't look for me much in the game, all I'll be doing is training pets most likely. 

Your Friend Always,
John Lifeglen

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I would like to know where you got the high quality Wizard101 fansite emblem thingy. Could you tell me? I need a high quality one for my graphics shop. Thank you.
    -Taji34
    http://www.sorcererscorner.com/

    ReplyDelete