Countdown/Contact Information

Questions/Comments/Suggestions/Complaints/Squabbles/Issues/Feedback of any kind? E-mail me HERE.

Sunday, May 30, 2010

New Pets

Greetings fellow wizards!  John Lifeglen here with the first real post since getting my new router :D.  Right after getting the new router up and running I managed to snag a Storm Serpent from Clanker.  That's right guys, Storm Serpent has been dropped from the Pets to Farm list.  Unfortunately, aside from the Myth Sprite from Rattlebones, that is the only new pet I have received.

I've farmed and farmed and farmed and got nothing.  I was farming with Edward at Boris Blackrock for the Fire Serpent and guess who got it...not me!  Edward got one though so it wasn't a total waste of time :)

Then we headed off to the Coven with Heather Emeraldflame and Edward and Edward's friend Connor.  That was a lot of fun and that's what I'm doing right now.  Heather got lucky and managed to get the Silverback Wildclaw on her first go today...I have no idea how many she has now lol.  She commented she could start a farm with them though!

Well, I'm gonna head back to farming.  Keep it real guys and have fun! 

Your Friend Always,
John Lifeglen

PS. Please continue to check back for the countdown.  As soon as the clock strikes zeros the location and name of the host will appear.  Unlike in the future, this Bloggers' Club party will be open to the public. 

Also, if you're interested in the Bloggers' Club drop me a line so that I can send you the kit and guidelines.  Guidelines can also be found on the W101 Bloggers' Club HQ page of this blog.

2 comments: