Countdown/Contact Information

Questions/Comments/Suggestions/Complaints/Squabbles/Issues/Feedback of any kind? E-mail me HERE.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My LIVE Pet Sanctuary

Now that test has FINALLY [thank you KI!!!] gone live, I can unveil my pet sanctuary AKA the Lifeglen Pet Habitat (Habit at for those of you without open chat lol).  I have some friends over to show it off and took some screenshots with a very enthusiastic Shawna Roseblossom.  She is pictured in the white in most of these pictures.  Lets get the picture train moving!

PS. The Lifeglen Pet Habitat is the old Lifeglen storage warehouse, and the furniture inside is a reflection of this.  Over time, the Pet Habitat will be transformed into something even better.  Then again, Industrial is kind of cool :)

Here is a picture of Shawna and I in the "dangerous" pet area.  By dangerous I mean dangerous to those who are deathly afraid of spiders. 
Here is Cassandra Hexthorn, Shawna, and myself posing with some life pets down around the lake by the trees.  They sure look happy there!
And what about my cute little puppies...erm...uh...I meant to say guard dogs lol/  Check out Storm hound howling at the sky!
Here is the Haunted Village, perfect for all of my ghostly pets.  You can see the Pale Maiden, but can you spot the other 3?  I really can't wait for the ghost hound so the undead here can have a pet of their own!
Here is Cassandra again hanging out with my ghouls.  They are a little hard to see in this picture :/.  And check out who visited me for the picture!
Here is the bodyguard section right at the entrance/exit of the Pet Habitat.  Check out the Green Chat Thug!  Right by the door are a Damp Demon and a Jade Oni, getting ready to greet everyone.

Let me know what you think about the Lifeglen Pet Habitat.  If you have any questions about housing items be sure to shoot me an e-mail and I'll try and get back to you ASAP.  Also, keep a watch on my pet farming page, I'll need all of the help I can get soon!

Your Friend Always,
John Lifeglen

No comments:

Post a Comment