Countdown/Contact Information

Questions/Comments/Suggestions/Complaints/Squabbles/Issues/Feedback of any kind? E-mail me HERE.

Monday, May 31, 2010

W101 Bloggers' Club Taking Off!

Hellooooooo Spiral fans, how are you all?

I have some excellent news for you all, Malorn Willowsmith called a Bloggers' Meeting earlier today and that led to an expansion of the Bloggers' Club.  If anyone was at the meeting and needs the buttons please e-mail me HERE.  If you missed the meeting and would like to join also click there. 

Bloggers' Club is going ot be a ton of fun.  I'm already thinking about the potential for a pet farming event, and I think someone had mentioned a magic show with a certain rat magician!  Things are really shaping up well.  Submissions for future event host can be sent to my Twitter account via DM or e-mailed through the link up there. 

Everyone at the meeting was great today and I myself had a lot of fun.  I would love to mention everyone but I don't think I can remember who all was there, and being new to this I have yet to remember to "click" first and ask questions later lol.  No screenshots for this one!

Finally, I would like to remind everyone to keep an eye on the Countdown at the top.  Location will not be given until then, and asking a member won't do you any good because they don't even know :p.  This will not be another Ravenwood Ball where no one can get to the realm or area lol.  That was a lot of fun too though!

I hope to see you all Wednesday, as that is when the countdown leads to if you haven't figured that out yet.  Later :D

Your Friend Always,
John Lifeglen

PS.  A friend and I are running Kensington and it looks like those evil clockworks have been slowed down as well!  This should make Kensington a much easier farm.  Let me know what you think about this change.  I will be posting a poll on the side soon.

1 comment: