Countdown/Contact Information

Questions/Comments/Suggestions/Complaints/Squabbles/Issues/Feedback of any kind? E-mail me HERE.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Bloggers' Club Events

Hey there Wizard101 Fans!  This is John Lifeglen with breaking news.  A Bloggers' Club has been formed recently and will be hosting many events throughout the year!  Our first event will be June 2nd at 7:30 CST.  I really would love to tell you more but you need to check the countdown clock  /\ (Look Up) /\.  When the clock strikes zeroes /\ (Again Look Up) /\ the location and host's -or hostess's- name will appear.  Just meet in that area and you will soon be whisked away to the party.  If you follow members of the Bloggers' Club, you can get a sneak peak of who the upcoming host or hostess is (if they care to turn the light on for you that is...).  Some of us might enjoy keeping it a surprise.  A logo for the Bloggers' Club is in the works and will soon be distributed accordingly.  For information on how to join the Bloggers' Club comment on this post and I'll get back to you.

EDIT: The logo's have been created and will be distributed ASAP.  /\ (Look Up) /\ to see the "Member" Button...the other 2 will remain a secret until they need to be used :D

Members of the Bloggers' Club, and you know who you are, catch me on Twitter to accept or reject these guidelines and offer suggestions for this post.  Edits will be made soon.

7 comments:

  1. I sent a direct message to ya on twitter...

    http://sorcererofthespiral.blogspot.com/p/history.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to join the blogger club. Mine is http://www.roguesorcerers.blogspot.com. I'm the Rogue Sorcerer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. um dude, I tried to join but all that showed up is a post-a-comment thingy! HOW THE HECK DO I DO THIS?!?!?! btw I have www.pielovingnecromancer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ummmm quick question? What is your twitter name so that I know.

    Rogue Sorcerer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Twitter is JohnLifeglen.

    Pretty sure I'm already following you so you can always find me that way. And my picture there is a small version of my header here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I shall sign up! Amber Rosepetal, A Savior Of the spiral

    http://superawesomewizard101people.com/
    but, um, ya didn't need that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am Rachel Windtalon. Can I plz sign up for the blogger club? I am the Helpful Sorcerer.

    www.thehelpfulsorcerer.blogspot.com

    you can just comment. A comment isn't published unless I approve.

    ReplyDelete