Countdown/Contact Information

Questions/Comments/Suggestions/Complaints/Squabbles/Issues/Feedback of any kind? E-mail me HERE.

Friday, May 21, 2010

PARTAY = FLOP

I don't think Noon was the best time to throw a party to meet the community...DOH...what was I thinking?  I was thinking that everyone just got out of school a week ago like I did and that everyone would be online.  FAIL.  Oh well, Angela showed up for a while and we chatted, and then a bunch of Wizard City inhabitants crashed and told us we should be in a tower lol.

All in all, it was a good time for me to catch up with Angela.  Other than that, the connection problems *grumbles about weather* kept me out of commission for most of the party.  Oh well, maybe I'll hold another party soon, and maybe this one can be when people are actually at their home computers. 

Thanks to all who attended, oh and here is a screenshot I took near the end:

 This party would have been so much cooler in my pet house on test.  I can't wait for that to go live, then the real party can get sstarted...I really need to buy those crown pets soon! 

Your Friend Always,
John Lifeglen

No comments:

Post a Comment