Countdown/Contact Information

Questions/Comments/Suggestions/Complaints/Squabbles/Issues/Feedback of any kind? E-mail me HERE.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Advanced Pets Hit the Spiral

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Sorry, now I've composed myself enough to compose this post.  Let me give you a DIRECT quote from Kingsisle:


ADVANCED PETS COMES TO THE SPIRAL!

Players can now hatch new pets from millions of combinations, race in the Pet Derby and much more. If you're level 7 or over, visit Merle Ambrose in his office for instructions! Learn more here!
 
So the pets are finally here ^.^  This is HUGE.  Totally logging in right now so I can start farming these amazing pets.  I hope to see you there!

Your [Incredibly Happy] Friend Always,
John Lifeglen

No comments:

Post a Comment