Countdown/Contact Information

Questions/Comments/Suggestions/Complaints/Squabbles/Issues/Feedback of any kind? E-mail me HERE.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Fanfic Feature :D

Hello Wizards of the Spiral!  John Lifeglen here with news!!!  YAY NEWS!!!  College is going great, my legs hurt like no body's business but class is good and interesting.  After having 2 days of classes I think it's going to be a fantastic year. But this isn't the news you came here for...

First off, Ravenwood Radio has been so kind as to feature ME along with two other fantastic sorcerers in Balance Study Hall, which will record live tomorrow night!!! :D Drop in for some excellent advice from my fellow sorcerers and I, along with some humor as always ;).   This still isn't the news that my intro is talking about though.

The news is this: A couple of people enjoyed my fanfic the first time I wrote it CLICK ME, and I wrote it again.  \/ Post Below This One! \/ Now I have compiled all of my fanfic *and hopefully much more to come* into one page, located at the top of my blog.  Maybe I'll eventually start writing on slightly more interesting topics, but for now fanfic will be kept for advice and reactions.  Enjoy!

Your Friend Always,
John Lifeglen

1 comment:

  1. John, you can un-blacklist me, I'm back up and running again :).

    ReplyDelete