Countdown/Contact Information

Questions/Comments/Suggestions/Complaints/Squabbles/Issues/Feedback of any kind? E-mail me HERE.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

WinterTusk...What's That?

I'm very glad you asked, title.  It's the newest world coming to the spiral (no release dates or anything yet) and all we really know is that we get new school pets, some fancy new spells, and Crab Alley is coming back in a post-Selena way to continue the story of the crab king!  I don't have time to dive into more details but Ditto and Friendly have got the scoop!  Also be sure to check out Ditto's wonderful PAX East content, lucky little pup Fabricated American!  Ravenwood Radio goes live tomorrow night at 8:30 CST and Ditto will be there too.  Did we mention Ditto made the launcher again?  Way to go!  


Let's also give a warm Wizard101 welcome-back to Autumn over at Homework in a Graveyard!  You have been missed, Autumn!


And now I'm off to work.  Feel free to stop by this thread on central that I created to theorycraft about WinterTusk!


Your [Super Hyped] Friend Always,
John Lifeglen

1 comment:

  1. TYVM,John, It's good to be home. No more drifting away, "I promise".

    ReplyDelete