Countdown/Contact Information

Questions/Comments/Suggestions/Complaints/Squabbles/Issues/Feedback of any kind? E-mail me HERE.

Friday, April 1, 2011

KingsIsle Enters the Pet Rock Ring

So...that little countdown on the Wizard101 Launcher led to this morning...and the release of a Pet Rock.  How many of you had pet rocks as little kids?  Yeah, they were a great way for parents to make you think they were giving you some responsibility by super-gluing googly eyes onto them.  Pet rocks were worth hours of fun.  They aren't, however, the first to provide a low maintenance pet to their players.  RuneScape (produced by Jagex and seen in various past posts of mine HERE and HERE) also provides pet rocks upon the completion of The Fremmenik Trials quest.  Yeah, you can own a brand spanking new rock (complete with googly eyes) in Wizard101 now for one low payment of 2900 Crowns.  I'm with Autumn in that I'm buying a rock because I believe they will play an integral role in SOMETHING.  And hey, why not?  It's a limited edition item and for those of you who don't know me that well I am ALL about the collections.

In other news, Wizard101 has distributed codes to all featured fansites and the contests are already rolling!  Check out this link for links to all of the featured sites!  I'm entering quite a few of them myself, but I'll leave the contests that have mounts that I already have alone to help everyone else's chances.  Good luck to you all!

Happy April Fool's Day! (I'm not pranking anyone on my blog because, meh, I don't get to see your expressions.)

Your Friend Always,
John Lifeglen


1 comment: