Countdown/Contact Information

Questions/Comments/Suggestions/Complaints/Squabbles/Issues/Feedback of any kind? E-mail me HERE.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Wizaversary Bash 2012

So....Updates. Avalon was great. Had a lot of fun. Got my sword of Kings. Currently debating whether or not to craft some gear, as my pip chance will be absolutely abysmal without anything.

Now for the big announcement. I'm going to have to move my party. Something has come up here in reality and I just can't make the 19th anymore. While celebrating Through the Eyes of a Sorcerer's 2nd birthday with John Lifeglen's 3rd birthday (they happened on the same day, completely unintentionally. Odd how stuff happens, eh?) would be great, I just can't swing it. Family stuff has popped up all spur-of-the-moment like and threw a massive Monquistan wrench into things. I'll be editing the information where appropriate and shooting to reschedule sometime soon. Sorry. The tournament only had 2 interested players, though, so it's not a huge loss.

Your Friend Always,
John Lifeglen

PS. Made it a whole post without any of those super-weird interruptions. Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment