Countdown/Contact Information

Questions/Comments/Suggestions/Complaints/Squabbles/Issues/Feedback of any kind? E-mail me HERE.

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Q & A

Hey-o, guys and dolls. It just occurred to me that nobody really answers questions anymore. I'd like to change that. If ANYONE has any questions of any kind related to any game featured here (Wizard101 primarily, but also Runescape, Minecraft, League of Legends, and Star Trek Online) feel free to shoot me a line and I'll answer to the best of my ability. Since we're in a bit of a news slump right now I'm hoping that questions from you all, the players, will reinvigorate this blog. Make sure only to use email with your parents' permission if you are under the age of 13, and only send your wizard name (or Minecraft handle, Runescape name, STO name, etc.).

Short post, but hopefully that'll get some thoughts flowing. In other news, an image from Glitch.


I laughed hysterically at that and used my Snapshooting skill to quickly capture the image before it vanished. Woohoo!

Your Friend Always,
John Lifeglen

No comments:

Post a Comment