Countdown/Contact Information

Questions/Comments/Suggestions/Complaints/Squabbles/Issues/Feedback of any kind? E-mail me HERE.

Monday, August 27, 2012

Uh, Hello...?

So, hi everyone. Sorry it's been over a month since a left an update here. I've still be fairly active on Twitter, but life has gotten in the way once again. My third year of college is starting to pick up and I've been Beta testing P101 (hence no news of Test Realm antics). I can tell you all that my name for P101 will be Witty John Loughton, and that he'll be a privateer. For more information on that stuff you'll have to check Through the Eyes of a Privateer, though.

I can also tell you all that I'm moderating Pieces of Eight Radio on a regular basis now. And that I bought a Nexus 7 Tablet and love it. I'm contemplating modifying my name on Words with Friends to allow for more people to play. That's up in the air right now.

Anyway, I have class in the morning so I should be turning in soon. Hope to talk to you all soon. And for more information on me, check the sidebar to see about my Twitter shenanigans.

Your Friend Always,
John Lifeglen

No comments:

Post a Comment