Countdown/Contact Information

Questions/Comments/Suggestions/Complaints/Squabbles/Issues/Feedback of any kind? E-mail me HERE.

Friday, May 20, 2011

New Directions

Now, some of you *cough* Cassie Hexthorn *cough* might think this post is about Glee.  That, my friends, would be an inaccurate assumption.  New Directions, while the name of the Glee Club at McKinley High, is also the title of this post because of the wonderful new direction the Forums over at Diary of a Wizard ConnectX have taken!

We're looking for guide writers of any experience level to try their hand at enriching this marvelous community through the written word.  If you'd like to give it a stab, by all means head on over to the above link!  We're trying to build up the knowledge base for everyone to use and generally make the community a better place for it.

In related news, welcome Alric Ravensinger to the team of moderators at the forum.  Congratulations, Alric, and I can't wait to get to work.

And that's all of my news for now!

Your Friend Always,
John Lifeglen

1 comment:

  1. Heh. I thought this was gonna be about Glee too...

    And I kind of suck at writing guides, so don't ask me.

    ReplyDelete