Countdown/Contact Information

Questions/Comments/Suggestions/Complaints/Squabbles/Issues/Feedback of any kind? E-mail me HERE.

Monday, May 2, 2011

SOE is DOWN

Just a quick little note to anyone involved with Sony.  While I myself am not impacted directly with the current events, the gravity of the situation is impacting a LOT of people.  Play Station Network (PSN) went down last week due to an 'outside intruder' and now Sony Online Entertainment (SOE) is down, too.  SOE encompasses Free Realms (FR) and DC Universe Online (DCUO).  It is unknown when these systems will be restored to full functionality.

Because many Wizard101 fans play/ed FR, I thought it would be a good idea to let everyone know what was going on.  Because FR is down and Wizard101 Test Servers are still active, I am predicting (though take this with a grain of salt as I'm FAR from a professional, this is just a stab in the dark, really) that there will be an influx of some degree (not very precise I know) to the Test Realm and possibly the Live game, too.  I wish everyone the best of luck, and remember to keep your report fingers ready in case of emergency.

This news update has been brought to you courtesy of the Lifeglen News Reporting Network (who am I kidding, this will probably never happen again...).

Your Friend Always,
John Lifeglen

2 comments:

  1. I miss my avatar at Playstation Home. :( This down time is forcing mr to find alternate "secondary" games, to prevent W101 burn-out.

    Oh, if only I could access Wintertusk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can come join my clan in Runescape! I just made it today actually...It's proving to be quite entertaining with the recruiting process, etc. We take all kinds ;)

    ReplyDelete