Countdown/Contact Information

Questions/Comments/Suggestions/Complaints/Squabbles/Issues/Feedback of any kind? E-mail me HERE.

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Clarification

OK, so there's not another ASM&G. It looks like there's something else going on, though! Silly, confused me was just thinking about what time of year it is and how there was one about the same time last year.  Hmm... Guess we'll just need to wait and see what's coming!

(Explanation) Let's back up the train just a little bit.  Here's why:  It has come to my attention that some people are concerned with the prospect of another ASM&G. I used that acronym in hopes that the general populous would not remember what I was talking about and would just skip over it and allow for more information to come later.  Our cunning community is much like an elephant, though, and elephants never forget.  That's not the case. Some community members are already groaning about the prospect of being placed on yet another pedestal. There won't be a pedestal this time. Not one created by KingsIsle in an existing housing model nor one created by anyone else. I learned that lesson with the various fiascoes associated with the first one.


There will not be another All-Star Meet and Greet.

I am not hosting the up and coming party, and to allow the host/ess creative freedom I am playing stupid with my posting until a time comes that s/he would like to unveil the full details. Rest assured that the same problems will not be present (unless the house derps like my first party and the port bus can't get in...and there's really no way around that one!).

If you have any questions/moans/groans/complaints/grumbles/comments/etc., my e-mail is linked at the top of the blog and the comments section is always open. Please direct issues my way rather than ranting and raving in closed channels. Lack of communication is what puts our Spiral into turmoil in the first place.  If you have something to comment that you would rather not have published, tell me in the comment and I'll gladly oblige (since comments are so much faster than e-mail, I get it).  (/Explanation)

Your Friend Always,
John Lifeglen

No comments:

Post a Comment