Countdown/Contact Information

Questions/Comments/Suggestions/Complaints/Squabbles/Issues/Feedback of any kind? E-mail me HERE.

Monday, August 8, 2011

The Puzzle of ME!

In response to my super-cryptic post last night, I'll reveal what I was working on. The conversation mentioned then was one of "completion" of another person, that you fit each other like a glove covers a hand or a puzzle piece fitting into another groove. That's where this comes in. Just for fun, and as a way to thank those who've played a pivotal role in making me who I am today, I have created a puzzle with some phrases on different pieces. At the end of this post, I'll include templates for the one I did (12 pieces) or the one I almost did (6 pieces).

You're welcome to download and edit them to make something similar to this to post on your own blog. If you don't blog and only Facebook or Tweet, that's fine, just be sure to leave me a link in the comments so I can come check our what kind of shenanigan-ry you've come up with!

Mine's very basic, and the colors are slightly representative of the individuals each piece represents. I will not be telling you who's who later, though. Those who need to know will figure it out based on small clues hidden in the puzzle. Part of the fun is figuring it out. Part of the fun of creating one is finding words to describe some acquaintances in our Spiral.  There are so many influential people in my life, I wanted a way to thank them all. Well, 12 slots is kind of confining, but kind of difficult to fill, too. I wound up representing 13 people with my 12 slots (you'll see why soon, and those two will know what I mean, hopefully).

Enough rambling, I'll just post it now. NOTE: Piece size/font size are NOT relative to impact on my life. Placement is purely random (since time of original post I have located a better template of 12 and remade it. New template is available, old puzzle has been replaced with the better one.).
Thank you to all who have supported me, tested my will, and encouraged growth as a person.

Templates:



I do not own either image, as Google was so kind to provide them. Thank you, Google, for providing the images HERE and HERE. Note: The 2nd link contains a couple of other available sizes.

Have fun with this should you choose to do it!

Your Friend Always,
John Lifeglen

3 comments:

  1. Hmm.. Interesting! I decided to give it a go, so here is my own: http://ambrose2zeke.blogspot.com/2011/08/my-puzzle-of-me-inspired-by-john.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's my attempt at a worthy puzzle! http://shadowthistleschool.blogspot.com/2011/08/puzzle-me-this.html

    ReplyDelete