Countdown/Contact Information

Questions/Comments/Suggestions/Complaints/Squabbles/Issues/Feedback of any kind? E-mail me HERE.

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Something Super This Way Comes


Hey guys and dolls, John here again! I'm working on something super-cool and super-fun for all of you fellow blogger types to play around with. It started with a conversation with someone very near and dear to me, and it escalated into something more pretty rapidly. I won't share all of the details, but I can tell you that you'll most likely want to use MSPaint or another alternative to do your own. I'll post mine along with the template I used, but if you all want something else you're welcome to it. It should be a fun way to kind of say "thank you" to certain people secretly and at the same time let others know just how much you really mean to them.

Think "tag your friends" on Facebook, only without news-feed spam, predefined images/phrases, and a much narrower base. This will either take off or completely flop. I'm OK with either. Mine will be done, and anyone else who isn't afraid of potentially looking silly or who doesn't mind hopping on the occasional bandwagon might join in, too.

Expect this to come super late tomorrow night or sometime on Monday, as my church's annual picnic is tomorrow!

Your Friend Always,
John Lifeglen

No comments:

Post a Comment