Countdown/Contact Information

Questions/Comments/Suggestions/Complaints/Squabbles/Issues/Feedback of any kind? E-mail me HERE.

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Avacyn Restored Prerelease

Hey guys! Just a quick note to let everyone know Avacyn Restored is going up for sale THIS FRIDAY! I played in both days of Prerelease Tournaments and can say that it's one of the best looking sets I've played in (and I have 2 prior prereleases to compare it to, now.). I didn't pull any game-breakers, but hopefully in the few packs I purchase I'll get some of the cards I wanted. If not, I'm sure I'll be building decks around the other awesome cards in the set. I really want the three dual-colored Legendary Angels, but I won't hold my breath.

Converted Mana Costs (CMC) for the following (in case you don't want to click the links). If you actually want to know what they do, go ahead and click!

Bruna, Light of Alabaster [3][W][W][U]

Gisela, Blade of Goldnight [4][R][W][W]

Sigarda, Host of Herons [2][G][W][W]

If anyone can tell me what their nicknames are from and why they might be called that, you'll gain +5 awesome points with me.  I'm personally most excited about Sigarda.

Your [Planeswalking] Friend Always,
John Lifeglen

No comments:

Post a Comment