Countdown/Contact Information

Questions/Comments/Suggestions/Complaints/Squabbles/Issues/Feedback of any kind? E-mail me HERE.

Monday, June 21, 2010

Fun Times and a Party Tonight!

Well wizards, the weekend is over and now it's back to the grind of the week!  I literally JUST finished a Kensington run using the "Battleblood Method" as I'm going to call it!  We made it out in just over an hour, so it was a pretty good run.  No one got a Seraph or Mechanical spider though :( and no one scored any awesome furniture.  Oh well, snacks drop all over the place in there so I can feed my pets for a while without too much money being spent!

In other news, my weekend was full!  First a wedding, then a wedding dance I had to work.  The dance was a good time.  Then I had a baptism to attend on Sunday, and then we watched another Harry Potter movie with my aunt and grandma.  Oh, and official plans have been made on my vacation present! I'll keep you all in suspense though!

last but nto least, the Bloggers' Club Party is tonight, the countdown will change in only a few short hours to reveal the location of the port bus to the show!  It will be a lot of fun for everyone, and some heavy hitters might even show up! 

Oh right! Celestia has had another creature revealed on the countdown, so be sure to head over and check it out on the Celestia Countdown page!

Your Friend Always,
John Lifeglen

No comments:

Post a Comment