Countdown/Contact Information

Questions/Comments/Suggestions/Complaints/Squabbles/Issues/Feedback of any kind? E-mail me HERE.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Questions and Play Time

Hello wizards of the Spiral!  Welcome to another exciting edition of Through the Eyes of a Sorcerer.  In this segment we will discuss the welcome back party for Autumn, as well as my play time plans for the coming weeks.

I had to attend a 40th anniversary party for my great aunt and uncle.  There was cake, and dancing, and it was a good time overall.  Welcome back HIAG, and sorry I missed your party!

In the coming weeks my Saturday evenings are also occupied.  It's wedding season in my hometown and the local youth group often sells soda at the wedding dances.  I have a dance I'm supposed to work next Saturday and the Saturday after, so things here are a little bit busy.  The Saturday AFTER that, while I should be working a dance I will be getting things ready for college this fall, I'll be going through "enrollment procedures" Saturday-Monday. 

I apologize for these absences, and there are more to come.  Oh the life of a soon-to-be college freshman! >.<

In other news, my aunt is taking me to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter sometime after the 4th of July as a High School Graduation present, so for about a week after the 4th I'll be in sunny Orlando and away from my computer...then again I might opt to take my laptop with me to play in the wee hours of night rather than sleep! Who knows, maybe I'll do that so I can keep up with the community.

Ah well, I have to go watch some HP movies with my aunt to catch her up before we go lol.

Have fun in the Spiral.

Your Friend Always,
John Lifeglen

1 comment: