Countdown/Contact Information

Questions/Comments/Suggestions/Complaints/Squabbles/Issues/Feedback of any kind? E-mail me HERE.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

More Maintenance, and my Post

Wizard101 Extended Maintenance
Wizard101 the game will be offline tonight
from 3:00am to 6:00am Central US Time.
Changes will not be made to your characters during this downtime.
During this time, players will be unable to log in to the game, and active players will be prompted to log out.

/\ Official word from KI /\                   \/ My thoughts on official word \/

Still, your items will likely not be returned because of the 4th line above.  Too bad for those of you who are missing mount :(  And now for my actual post.

I was beginning to get burnt out on farming, so I decided today to run around and just enjoy myself again.  I was running Tree of Life after Kagemoosha's Citrine Blade (the only balance sword I lack) and I got a lucky drop from Death Oni!  I got my little Leprechaun.  He should hatch sometime early tomorrow morning.  Now all I need is a myth leprechaun to complete my set of 4! :D My birthday is on St. Patrick's Day so the Leprechauns are kind of my special pet, I can't wait to complete the set.  The goal of the myth leprchaun really reignited my passion for pet farming.  Before I headed out though, I decided to try my hand at the arena now that there is a marvelous lack of Sniper Bolters.  Much to my dismay, I seemed to have lost what little skill I had before the Sniper Bolters were dealt with.  Oh well, I can work on it some. 

Nothing else really happened today, other than getting ALMOST to the secret life tower room only to fall short right above it.  I guess I have a challenge for later now.  And the Bloggers' Club is continuing to accumulate members, drop me a line to join if you haven't already :D.  ( /\LOOK UP/\)

I'm kinda tired so I guess I'll turn in soon.

Your Friend Always,
John Lifeglen

No comments:

Post a Comment