Countdown/Contact Information

Questions/Comments/Suggestions/Complaints/Squabbles/Issues/Feedback of any kind? E-mail me HERE.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Children on the Internet

I swear, if I've said it once I've said it a million times. Children (under age 18) and social media outlets don't mix. I'll be going through the list of people I follow on Twitter and trimming it down. Troublemakers can also be expected to get the boot. Because I use Tweetdeck, I'll still see anything directed at me and I'll gladly respond, but don't expect me to see everything you tweet about. I've got enough going on that seeing the garbage that gets put out there wastes my time and I have no desire to sift through arguments to get to something important.

I also realize not all of you cause problems. One bad apple has once again spoiled the entire bushel.

Have a nice day,
John Lifeglen

No comments:

Post a Comment