Countdown/Contact Information

Questions/Comments/Suggestions/Complaints/Squabbles/Issues/Feedback of any kind? E-mail me HERE.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Life is Like a Waffle

While creeping around Facebook waiting for Jenad's (my baby redshirt) assault match to go, I stumbled across this very profound message in my newsfeed. I copied/pasted it for you all to see. It's brilliant (and I cannot possibly take credit).

"This morning (night for most of you), I had a revelation. Life is a waffle, each day is a little square in that waffle, and we are whoever is eating our waffle of a life. Some days are hard and crusty and not very tasty, some are very buttery but not at all sweet, some are sweet but not buttery, some are too soggy with sweet and butter, and some squares are JUST RIGHT. not very many... But there are many that are delicious even if they're not perfect. I wish you all delicious squares, and more perfect ones."

May your lives be full of perfect squares. That's all.

Your Friend Always,
John Lifeglen

1 comment: