Countdown/Contact Information

Questions/Comments/Suggestions/Complaints/Squabbles/Issues/Feedback of any kind? E-mail me HERE.

Friday, March 16, 2012

Upcoming Changes: Thought Process

Hey gang. Happy almost-St. Patrick's Day to everyone out there. Wizard101 is running a special deal on many green items from the Crown Shop to honor it. Sure, green is associated with St. Patrick (along with running all of the snakes out of Ireland...does that mean Thaumaturges and Diviners aren't allowed on Ireland?), but did you know his favorite color was reportedly blue? We also celebrate the day that St. Patrick died. Not his day of birth. It's also my birthday. If you look at my Wizard101 Facebook, it's listed as May 19th. That's John Lifeglen's day of creation (because I'd forget otherwise!),  not my real one.

The title of the post is actually about what's going to be happening to Through the Eyes of a Sorcerer and the thought process thus far. Let's get right into it.

I'm considering renaming/reworking what this blog is about. I don't have the time or energy to put into multiple blogs, but I play more games than Wizard101. That being said, I like writing about all of them now and again. The most logical solution is to simply incorporate it all in here. I already write more about other games than I had ever initially planned. I haven't written about Wizard101 in quite a while now.  Why keep advertising that I operate a blog about Wizard101 when there are other titles featured regularly here?

Why haven't I been posting about Wizard101? I just haven't really been playing Wizard101 all that often. The Headaches from the Holidays are having scheduling problems so we can't really PvP, and that was my main reason for logging in. We'll pick it up again sometime, I just don't know when. What have I been doing, then? I've been in STO quite a bit. I now have a level 25 Tactical Trill and a level 15 Engineering Vulcan, Jenad and Sovak respectively. I've been logging in to spin the wheel on Runescape every day.

The steady stream of hoard packs just doesn't make me want to log in. New content =/= new hoard for me. And now that we have to buy packs to try and learn spells, I'm as under-motivated as ever. I would actually use the Samoorai spell, but I won't get that chance because I can't afford to keep trying my luck to get it. I'd probably use the Goat Monk, too. Oh well.

Tomorrow is St. Patrick's Day. Everyone, please celebrate responsibly. Drink a green-food-colored can of Sprite or something if you feel the need to have a green beverage (or a mint chocolate chip milkshake ;) ).

Your Friend Always,
John Lifeglen

1 comment:

  1. Happy almost-Birthday! ;)

    And hey, whatever you feel like doing with your blog is up to you. Thanks for the heads up though (I'm actually thinking of doing the same thing).

    - Morgrim
    P.s. I agree on the Hoard Packs... i've probably spent enough money on them to have bought 3 areas... and my Wizard101 time is down to around 10 minutes a day checking garden.
    Happy Gaming! :D

    ReplyDelete