Countdown/Contact Information

Questions/Comments/Suggestions/Complaints/Squabbles/Issues/Feedback of any kind? E-mail me HERE.

Monday, December 19, 2011

Contest Info

While I'm not publishing full details for all contests yet (expect that by Wednesday) I have started releasing bits and pieces. This image should provide information on where to find full contest information (since all 4 have different host locations!)
Blogger Facebook Twitter Google+

The image should be mapped to allow you to click different parts to take you to the different locations. If it doesn't work, I have provided short URLs for each page to make navigating and finding me fast and simple.

Hmm. And I forgot to say "hello" at the beginning. Hi! 

And now Goodbye for now. 

Your Friend Always,
John Lifeglen

No comments:

Post a Comment