Countdown/Contact Information

Questions/Comments/Suggestions/Complaints/Squabbles/Issues/Feedback of any kind? E-mail me HERE.

Monday, December 5, 2011

Countdown Updates: IMPORTANT!

Hey there, gang! I'm alive (for now) as finals approach, then I'll be off for a month for Christmas break. I'm very excited for that. It's also getting cooler now, and even Noah is shivering and complaining a little bit. I keep telling him to buck up and deal with it, it is his school after all! Haha.

The point of this post is to update everyone on what's going to [probably] happen with the countdown to the side for Ravenwood Radio.  Widgetbox, which I still love dearly for their massive collection of customizable widgets has some issues right now. The main issue is that I didn't ever create an account with them, because I was using Facebook Connect to sign in. Now, the Facebook Connect login button is gone, which means I'll have to create a real account. No big deal, right? Everyone is [most likely] going to have to remove the current countdown and replace it with a newly updated one. The old one will stop updating itself for you all (since I'm the one behind updating it) and just show that it's "Showtime" all the time. We can't have that, can we?

I apologize for the inconvenience, and I'm currently working with the fine folks over at Flite (who power Widgetbox) to see if I can't salvage my account or transfer widget ownership somehow to make it nice and easy. I'll keep you all updated on what's going on!

Until next time.

Your Friend Always,
John Lifeglen

No comments:

Post a Comment