Countdown/Contact Information

Questions/Comments/Suggestions/Complaints/Squabbles/Issues/Feedback of any kind? E-mail me HERE.

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A Happy Holiday Gathering

Hey gang! I just tweeted about wanting to dust off the old Bloggers' Club countdown that has just been sitting there forever (except that it's a new one. And you need to update your copy and get this one! See previous post) and have a party! I'm thinking of a nice Holiday gathering. BYOBI (Bring Your Own Battle Implement) and have a party set up between a couple of my houses. Multiple PvP matches easily accessible, etc. Maybe I'll even raffle off a couple items, we'll see where exactly this goes. I make no promises of prizes, I'll have to check my crown situation at this time and leading up to the party.

Anyway, I wanted to get some feedback on a good date/time for people, so I'm opening up comments to let you all tell me when works best for you! Just drop me a comment with your thoughts or concerns, and I'll take them under consideration before I finalize anything. I just want to get a feel for when people are available (AKA not studying for tests!).

Discussion will also (hopefully) be up on G+, which is linked by my widget on the right-hand side of the page.

Your Friend Always,
John Lifeglen

No comments:

Post a Comment